From: Truman on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:37:06 -0400, "Larry Thong"
<larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote:

>Even the shiest of models will pose for the 24/1.4G. I can't believe it,
>but this lens works really well at f/5.
>
><http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Breaking_Out.jpg>

Move along folks. Nothing to see here. That POS large sensor camera and POS
lens wielded by an idiot has blurred the subject into uselessness, again.
Move along, just move along folks. Nothing to see Unless you like gawking
at fender-bender accidents. This one's not even worth that kind of glance.
Just move along, save your time and bandwidth. Keep the traffic flowing to
far more important destinations. Move along folks ...

From: Peter on
"Larry Thong" <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote in message
> Even the shiest of models will pose for the 24/1.4G. I can't believe it,
> but this lens works really well at f/5.
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Breaking_Out.jpg>

Cute. Well done.

--
Peter

From: Truman on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 20:29:59 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
wrote:

>"Larry Thong" <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote in message
>> Even the shiest of models will pose for the 24/1.4G. I can't believe it,
>> but this lens works really well at f/5.
>>
>> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Breaking_Out.jpg>
>>

>Cute. Well done.

The blind leading the blind.

From: George Kerby on
Nice shot. Too bad you couldn't get it in focus...

On 5/25/10 6:37 PM, in article
Of2dnc1_OuyxwmHWnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d(a)supernews.com, "Larry Thong"

From: John Navas on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:46:40 -0500, George Kerby
<ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
<C821D9A0.4613A%ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com>:

>On 5/25/10 6:37 PM, in article
>Of2dnc1_OuyxwmHWnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d(a)supernews.com, "Larry Thong"
><larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote:
>
>> Even the shiest of models will pose for the 24/1.4G. I can't believe it,
>> but this lens works really well at f/5.
>>
>> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Breaking_Out.jpg>

>Nice shot. Too bad you couldn't get it in focus...

"I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you
really believe what you just said." -William F. Buckley, Jr

A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into. ~Ansel Adams

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good
photographs. ~Ansel Adams

Every time someone tells me how sharp my photos are, I assume that it
isn't a very interesting photograph. If it were, they would have more to
say. ~Author Unknown

A Ming vase can be well-designed and well-made and is beautiful for that
reason alone. I don't think this can be true for photography. Unless
there is something a little incomplete and a little strange, it will
simply look like a copy of something pretty. We won't take an interest
in it. ~John Loengard, "Pictures Under Discussion"
--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams