From: RichA on
A much better effort than that spacey, Spacey rubbish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E25em-brl8

From: whisky-dave on

"RichA" <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>A much better effort than that spacey, Spacey rubbish.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E25em-brl8

Strange that they needed so many people to shoot with the one camera,
and did they really need one of those phalic mics rather than just the
camera's mic. Seems like a nice camera though, but the fact that the movie
mode can only record up to 14mins in SD (640X480) and only 7 mins in HD
means it's just been rejected as a possible purchase option.

From: SMS on
On 01/06/10 5:03 AM, whisky-dave wrote:
> "RichA"<rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> A much better effort than that spacey, Spacey rubbish.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E25em-brl8
>
> Strange that they needed so many people to shoot with the one camera,
> and did they really need one of those phalic mics rather than just the
> camera's mic. Seems like a nice camera though, but the fact that the movie
> mode can only record up to 14mins in SD (640X480) and only 7 mins in HD
> means it's just been rejected as a possible purchase option.

I guess the bottom line is that it's not intended to be a camcorder.

You can choose a digital camcorder that takes decent still images or a
digital camera that has limited video capability.

The Sony NEX allows up to 29 minutes of video recording.