From: Leif on
I get the same message - even though i removed Outlook express form the
installed Windows components. I got tired of slow Vista - downgraded to XP
and got the problem. I would like the porblem solved.
regards Leif

From: Bruce Hagen on
Is Windows Search installed?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Have you read ANY of the other 35+ posts in this thread (which dates from
June 2008)?