From: Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller on
Hey all. I get this when ever I try to killfile anyone at all, regardless of
who they are. I'm on OE6 in XP Home and this has only just started
happening. My KF only has a few spammers in it so I don't think it's full.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

From: Bruce Hagen on
The Blocked Senders registry key is probably damaged.

1.. Close OE and then In Regedit, navigate to this key:

|--HKEY_CURRENT_USER
|-----Identities
|--------{GUID}
|-----------Software
|--------------Microsoft
|-----------------Outlook Express
|--------------------5.0

where GUID is the Global Unique IDentifier for your Identity.

2.. Under that key, you will find the following sub-keys, among
others:

|-----------------------Block Senders
|-----------------------Rules
|-----------------------Signatures

Select the Block Senders Key and delete it. Blocked Senders will be empty,
but you can rebuild it now.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
What Bruce said.

PS: Check in at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com ASAP & install the many
critical security updates you've not installed yet!
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: shosho on

From: luiselbaum on
THERE ARE AYATOLLAH OF MURDEN AND BLOOD, CRIMINALS AND CORRUPTS
"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" <thisisf(a)lse.co.ck> escribi� en el mensaje