From: 8aman on
I was offered a complimentary version of Office Standard 2007 SKU 021-09255
at work. The box states it is a complimentary copy for select Microsoft
customers.
1) Is this version same as retail version SKU 021-07746?
2) Is it eligible for all future updates?
3) Can it be installed on my desktop PC and laptop?
4) Is it like FPP where it can uninstalled from one PC and installed on
another PC, and not locked to the motherboard of the original installation?

Thanks in anticipation.
--
8aman
From: DL on