From: Barbara R. Barbara on
I received some photos in my inbox. At the end of each picture is .Ink. I
tried finding a way to open .Ink files but was unsuccessful. Can these
pictures be opened using Microsoft Office 2007?
From: DL on
Are you sure the extension is 'ink' and not 'link'
'ink' file apparantly created on a tablet PC, you 'may' be able to open in
Word
Or ask the sender to resend in a differnt format, jpeg or etcc

From: JoAnn Paules on
The person who sent you the photos made a mistake. They sent you a link
(shortcut), not the picture. Ask them to send the correct file to you.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Peter Foldes on
Barbara

*.ink is the extension for shortcuts. You cannot open those if they were sent to you
since there is no reference for them in your computer for those files. Ask the
person that sent you those *.ink files to resend the them but not in the shortcut
extension

--
Peter