From: Mr-Re Man on
I have created a compound index on a table that does not allow duplicates of
two fields match.

When a duplicate match is identified when inputting a record on the form, is
it possible to replace the long standard error message assocaited with the
compound index with a smaller one?
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:24:17 -0700, Mr-Re Man
<MrReMan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Yes. It depends on how you're inserting the new record. Perhaps you
can use the Form_Error event.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP