From: Finance guy on

I have a form with a subform that has a grid control. If I run the sql for
the recordsource of the grid control in an access query, many records are
returned. However, only one record displays in the gridcontrol.

ANy assistance appreciated.
From: Stefan Hoffmann on
hi,

On 24.03.2010 15:21, Finance guy wrote:
> I have a form with a subform that has a grid control. If I run the sql for
> the recordsource of the grid control in an access query, many records are
> returned. However, only one record displays in the gridcontrol.
Grid control? What grid control?

mfG
--> stefan <--
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:21:02 -0700, Finance guy
<Financeguy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Do you mean the subform control in datasheet mode?
Check the LinkMasterFields and LinkChildFields properties of the
subform control. Perhaps also the subform's Filter property.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Finance guy on

"Tom van Stiphout" wrote:

> Do you mean the subform control in datasheet mode?
> Check the LinkMasterFields and LinkChildFields properties of the
> subform control. Perhaps also the subform's Filter property.

Yes, the subform control in datasheet mode. The LinkMasterFields and
LinkCHildFieldProperties were set to to a field. I've removed it and still
can only get it to display one record.
From: Finance guy on

"Tom van Stiphout" wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:21:02 -0700, Finance guy
> <Financeguy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Do you mean the subform control in datasheet mode?
> Check the LinkMasterFields and LinkChildFields properties of the
> subform control. Perhaps also the subform's Filter property.
>
> -Tom.
> Microsoft Access MVP

Thanks Tom, I set the Filter to "", and the LinkChildFields and
LinkMasterFields to "" in code at run time. That seems to have solved my
issue.