From: pm4698 via AccessMonster.com on
I have a form(frm2), in which i use a listbox(list1). The listbox is blank
and it takes values from ather text boxes and comboboxes through vba code.

All i want, is when i push a button, to move the listbox values to a blank
table tbl1.
In another form (frm2), i am going to use a combobox, which must have as
rowsource the tbl1 content.
So, i want when the user fills in the listbox (through comboboxes and
textboxes), the values of the listbox to pass as a rowsource to another
form's combobox.

How could i do this?

Thanks in advance

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Instead of writing the records to a table, use a query to read the output of
the listbox and fill the values in a combo. An example of what I'm referring
to is at:

http://accessmvp.com/Arvin/Combo.zip
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP