From: Tom Lake on

"MJMIII" <mjmiii(a)communistcast.net> wrote in message

>>> We know! "your's" isn't even a word! Oh yeah, and include some of the
>>> original
>>> message when replying! 8^)
>>>
>>> Tom Lake
>> So who made you the grammar police.? You're not in charge and you are
>> not "we".
>
> ...and who elected you Net Cop? I guess you missed the smirk at the end
> of his post.

Exactly. My post was tongue-in-cheek but I guess some people don't get the
sarcasm even when it's clearly marked.

Tom Lake

From: Bob Villa on
On Oct 25, 5:12 pm, "Tom Lake" <tl...(a)twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> "MJMIII" <mjm...(a)communistcast.net> wrote in message

> >> So who made you the grammar police.?  You're not in charge and you are
> >> not "we".
>
> > ...and who elected you Net Cop?  I guess you missed the smirk at the end
> > of his post.
>
> Exactly.  My post was tongue-in-cheek but I guess some people don't get the
> sarcasm even when it's clearly marked.
>
> Tom Lake

He was already admitting error...so you crushed his ego! (I feel your
pain...sorry!)

bob_v
From: Pen on
Tom Lake wrote:
> "Pen" <nospam(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Pen wrote:
>>> Do not buy a new computer. Get your's fixed. Try pushing the switch with
>>> a pencil/pen.
>>> If you get it to come on, leave it on. If that fails, then take the
>>> computer to a computer repair place.
>>> This is not a serious problem.
>>>
>>> Pen
>> Sorry about that, I had a senior moment.
>
> We know! "your's" isn't even a word! Oh yeah, and include some of the
> original
> message when replying! 8^)
>
> Tom Lake

Wow. I'm amazed that all this over a computer glitch that sent a private
message to the
group. However, I fail to see anything in your message that indicates;