From: Pen on
Do not buy a new computer. Get your's fixed. Try pushing the switch with
a pencil/pen.
If you get it to come on, leave it on. If that fails, then take the
computer to a computer repair place.
This is not a serious problem.

Pen
From: Pen on
Pen wrote:
> Do not buy a new computer. Get your's fixed. Try pushing the switch with
> a pencil/pen.
> If you get it to come on, leave it on. If that fails, then take the
> computer to a computer repair place.
> This is not a serious problem.
>
> Pen
Sorry about that, I had a senior moment.
From: Tom Lake on

"Pen" <nospam(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> Pen wrote:
>> Do not buy a new computer. Get your's fixed. Try pushing the switch with
>> a pencil/pen.
>> If you get it to come on, leave it on. If that fails, then take the
>> computer to a computer repair place.
>> This is not a serious problem.
>>
>> Pen
> Sorry about that, I had a senior moment.

We know! "your's" isn't even a word! Oh yeah, and include some of the
original
message when replying! 8^)

Tom Lake

From: Fixer on
Tom Lake wrote:
> "Pen" <nospam(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Pen wrote:
>>> Do not buy a new computer. Get your's fixed. Try pushing the switch with
>>> a pencil/pen.
>>> If you get it to come on, leave it on. If that fails, then take the
>>> computer to a computer repair place.
>>> This is not a serious problem.
>>>
>>> Pen
>> Sorry about that, I had a senior moment.
>
> We know! "your's" isn't even a word! Oh yeah, and include some of the
> original
> message when replying! 8^)
>
> Tom Lake

So who made you the grammar police.? You're not in charge and you are
not "we".
From: MJMIII on

"Fixer" <none(a)none.org> wrote in message
> Tom Lake wrote:
>> "Pen" <nospam(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

>>> Sorry about that, I had a senior moment.
>>
>> We know! "your's" isn't even a word! Oh yeah, and include some of the
>> original
>> message when replying! 8^)
>>
>> Tom Lake
> So who made you the grammar police.? You're not in charge and you are not
> "we".

....and who elected you Net Cop? I guess you missed the smirk at the end of
his post.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.