From: RODXL on
I'm quite happy getting part of a row to format as I wish by using a formula
and applying it to a range but I want to use this about 50 times in a single
spreadsheet and I cant stop the range being absolute so when I drag/fill I
don't get the effect I want. Is there way to fill down conditional formats
which have been generated using a formula?
--
Rod
From: Ronx on
Not with FrontPage.
Try asking in a newsgroup or forum that deals
with spreadsheets.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

RODXL presented the following explanation :