From: Matthew on
My host just got bought out by another company and they have removed a lot
of the functionality and controls that I need so... can anyone recomend a
good host? I would like the ability to uninstall/install/clean up FP
extensions myself instead of having to submit a support ticket... but my
main need is great email service including the ability to manage mailbox
sizes and account settings from the control panel as well as great webmail
service.

From: Tom Willett on
www.crystaltech.com

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"Matthew" <billgates(a)microsoft.com> wrote in message
: My host just got bought out by another company and they have removed a lot
: of the functionality and controls that I need so... can anyone recomend a
: good host? I would like the ability to uninstall/install/clean up FP
: extensions myself instead of having to submit a support ticket... but my
: main need is great email service including the ability to manage mailbox
: sizes and account settings from the control panel as well as great webmail
: service.
:
:

From: Matthew on

"Tom Willett" <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
> www.crystaltech.com
>
> --
> Tom [Pepper] Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

Thanks.. I'll check them out!

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Tom Willett wrote:
>>> www.crystaltech.com
>>
>> Thanks.. I'll check them out!
>
> I've been very pleased with them. Good rates, excellent service.

I'm always curious about good deals, too. Lately, I've started to
consider pointing folks towards GoDaddy, believe it or not. Can they
compete with what's offered here?

http://www.godaddy.com/Hosting/Legacy.aspx?ci=15571#details

(Looking for reasons to think this really is too good to be true.)

Thanks... Karl

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org