From: Rick Sparks on
Some hosts will continue to support FP Extensions for years because FP is so
popular and user-friendly.

I've been extremely happy with Everity.com
Others I was considering several years back include:
cyberland-usa.com
kionic.com
nitrozone.com
Here's a helpful tool.... reviews and feedback are key:
http://www.vistainter.com/

From: Matthew on

"Dennis" <nobody(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:24:49 -0600, "Tom Willett"
> <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote:
>
>>Karl: If you'll study this newsgroup's posts over the past couple of
>>years,
>>you'll stay away from GoDaddy at all costs.
>>
>>If you want a host that provides service and supports, and elements that
>>work, run, don't walk, but run from GoDaddy.
>
> I've never had a problem with GoDaddy. But, then again, I don't use the
> FP extensions.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Unfortunately, everytime I find a host that
has all the features I need they seem to have absolutely horrible reviews.
This is becoming quite a pain... maybe I just need too much :-)

From: LD55ZRA on

Matthew wrote:

> Thanks for all the suggestions! Unfortunately, everytime I find a host that
> has all the features I need they seem to have absolutely horrible reviews.
> This is becoming quite a pain... maybe I just need too much :-)

Yes you are too fussy about almost everything. FP is now a collector's
relic and it is time to move on to dreamweaver or Expression Web. As
users of FP starts to dwindle, the ISPs would start to offer new
features offered by newer packages like DW or EW. You could run your
own webserver with all the features you can think of and Hot-Text is the
ideal person to explain it to you. The sayings like this: If Hot-Text
can do, so can you!

hth
From: Matthew on

"LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Thanks for all the suggestions! Unfortunately, everytime I find a host
>> that
>> has all the features I need they seem to have absolutely horrible
>> reviews.
>> This is becoming quite a pain... maybe I just need too much :-)
>
> Yes you are too fussy about almost everything. FP is now a collector's
> relic and it is time to move on to dreamweaver or Expression Web. As
> users of FP starts to dwindle, the ISPs would start to offer new
> features offered by newer packages like DW or EW. You could run your
> own webserver with all the features you can think of and Hot-Text is the
> ideal person to explain it to you. The sayings like this: If Hot-Text
> can do, so can you!

Actually the functionality I require is on the email side of things... my
website is extremely simplistic and could be converted over to Expression
Web at any time (I actually have both Expression Web & Dreamweaver)... I
need to keep it at a FrontPage level for certain workflow reasons.

From: Joe on
Hi Matthew,

Fewer and fewer hosts are offering FrontPage extensions these days. I can
offer an option to you if you want to contact me via the form page below:

http://www.timeforweb.com/frontpage/contactus2.asp

--
Best,
Joe