From: Matthew on

"Joe" <munged(a)yesitisfrontiernet.net> wrote in message
> Hi Matthew,
>
> Fewer and fewer hosts are offering FrontPage extensions these days. I can
> offer an option to you if you want to contact me via the form page below:
>
> http://www.timeforweb.com/frontpage/contactus2.asp
>
> --
Thanks.. but honestly I haven't had any problems finding a host that offers
frontpage extensions... but finding one that offers frontpage extensions and
Microsoft Exchange has been a bit difficult.

From: Stefan B Rusynko on
InfoQuest does
(I use them exclusively)
- see http://www.infoquest.com/StandardHosting/WebHostingPlans/tabid/148/Default.aspx
(look at the WN300S which is a dedicated IP)

From: Matthew on

"Stefan B Rusynko" <sbr_enjoy(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> InfoQuest does
> (I use them exclusively)
> - see
> http://www.infoquest.com/StandardHosting/WebHostingPlans/tabid/148/Default.aspx
> (look at the WN300S which is a dedicated IP)

Thanks! The only other one I've found that offered both FP and Exchange (and
didn't have horrible customer service reviews) was WebIntellects, but I'd
much rather use a tested service.