From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Walter" <Walter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Brian, I have installed connecter and that works just fine, thankyou.

Great.

> Just one thing is that if I create a message from my msn account it dose not
> appear in the Outbox or the Sent box. Is that normal?

I think it should appear in the MSN Sent Items folder, but I usually don't
keep copies of my outgoing mail so I haven't tried it. I can do that this
evening.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Walter" <Walter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Just one thing is that if I create a message from my msn account it dose
>> not
>> appear in the Outbox or the Sent box. Is that normal?
>
> I think it should appear in the MSN Sent Items folder, but I usually don't
> keep copies of my outgoing mail so I haven't tried it. I can do that this
> evening.

It took more than an evening, but I have verified that Outlook will use the
Sent Items folder on the MSN server when you have the option enabled to save
sent items.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]