From: Tatiana on
Hi All,

I created a windows user with vbnet, with the instructions of the code:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb&tid=108cb9a7-cd5c-49ef-b21b-2ed843dca767&cat=en-us-msdn&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1

but now, i need configure the options with vbnet:

In the properties of user:
label: the Profile of Terminal Server Services, i need configure the
path of homedir with a value. for example ("C:\myDir")

And

label: in the option ("Entorno") Enviroment, i need check the option
"Iniciar el programa siguiente al iniciar sesión" is like Begin
the follow programa in the session. In this same option i need set the
values: "Iniciar en" and "Nombre de archivo de programas" is like "Begin
in" and "Name of file of programs".

I reviewed the all values of flags (of the link), and i cant, i think may
be, i need a terminal server libraries, but i dont know, please helpme, and
sorry for the values in spanish, i have OS only in spanish.

From: Tatiana on
Please, i need help

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Using Terminal server should not be a part of vb but about the way the
System Administrator installs the program.