From: Elad on
Hello everyone,

I have the details of an exchange server that is used to sync
email/contacts/calendars to handhelds using activesync,
and I want to know if I can use the same details to access the server using
Outlook 2007, if so, how?
I tried using the regular method of creating new account and inserting the
details, but for some reason(s) I couldn't make it to work.

The Server details are:
Exchange server: mail.nana10.co.il
It says to use an SSL connection.
Domain: nanamail
and of course it says to enter username and password.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Elad

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No. You need to use Outlook Anywhere, not ActiveSync to connect outlook to
Exchange outside the network. Use the autodiscovery feature and let outlook
try and find your account - enter your name, email address and password in
the new account dialog.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: André on
Use Outlook anywhere or use your Outlook Web Access address. Let the
autodiscovery find your server och manually configure it.

/ André