From: chuck on
I would like to view my messages by conversation thread but I also
want to view the sent messages in the thread. So I created a "search
folder" that had both inbox and sent items in it and use that as my
"main" folder. This works for me except that any time I send a
message it appears at the top of the view. If it is a reply to an
existing thread, then that thread is now at the top of the view.

I want to see at the top of the view the thread with the most recent
received mail.

I used to be able to do this with Groupwise in conversation thread
mode.

Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: email