From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"Eric" <Eric(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Not sure if it is the right solution, though.

I've already shown you how to do this without needing the GridView's
events...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Dec 18, 10:19 pm, Eric <E...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I think I solved it now, after a click on OK the rowcommand event is fired,
> but with cancel it isn't.
> So  can use that since I don't use it for anything else.

That's usual. You clicked on Delete, it asked you to confirm and you
canceled it. What event you want to fire if you don't want to proceed?

If you need to have something on Cancel, improve your javascript.
Instead of using direct "return confirm", get its value and use as you
need...

x = return confirm(...);
if (x)
{