From: SE on
I've been using Connector with my Outlook 2003 and MSN account since last
summer with no problems till I changed my pw the other day. It seemed to stop
working completely. Removed connector, reinstalled, repaired, got mad, gave
up and now I'm here cause I hate using 2 different programs for my email
(using Live Mail now for MSN and Outlook for gmail and work email). When I
try to add the MSN to Outlook, I get an error that says "The Requested
Operation Failed" and when I try to add it through Outlook Connector by
hitting "Add a New Account", it doesn't do anything.

Any ideas?