From: wiccarose on
I am unable to open links in my received messages I keep getting a message up
'this operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer please
contact administrator' I have checked my security setting and they seem ok,
please help!!!
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
This is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your
internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control
panel, Internet options, Advanced tab).
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest
information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"wiccarose" <wiccarose(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am unable to open links in my received messages I keep getting a message
> up
> 'this operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer
> please
> contact administrator' I have checked my security setting and they seem
> ok,
> please help!!!

Pages: 1
Prev: Try Lookeen