From: sh on
OK, I'm ready to live with the error message. But so far these
dependencies haven't caused me any problems. Do you think they might
cause some in the future?

If I run into some problem, I guess I'll just have to note that it might
be caused by these dependencies.

Thanks.

From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
Yes, they are going to cause a problem as soon as your code attempts to call
a method in a desktop-compiled assembly.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting