From: Christine on
Using Windows 7 with Outlook 2003 at work. On a brand-new computer, when
addressing an e-mail and clicking the "to" box, the global contacts come up
and I must choose "contacts." Is there a way to make "contacts" the default
rather than "global" so that I don't have to choose this each time? Thank
you for your help!
From: Russ Valentine on
Yes. Open the Address Book. Tools > Options... > Show this address list
first
--
Russ Valentine