From: Kevin Zawicki on
Outlook 2003 sp3
Is there a way to set up a reoccurring date, like Christmas Day, so that is
shows every December 25th, no start date?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Kevin Zawicki" <numberjack(a)wi.rr.com.nospam4me> wrote in message

> Outlook 2003 sp3
> Is there a way to set up a reoccurring date, like Christmas Day, so that is
> shows every December 25th, no start date?

Every recurring calendar event must have a start date, but you can make it as
early as you want. Personally, I don't see much use for creating an event
whose start date is before I was born (or before, say, 2005, for that matter).
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
In addition, no end date can cause issues with syncing, so you should set an
end date every few years then make a new one when it ends.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

From: Kevin Zawicki on

I decided to just make the start date year 1900, but then found I cound make
it that on my PDA. PDA would not accept it, but outlook does and it syncs
back.
I will set a end date as well.

I do find it strange that you have to set a start and end for, say
Christmas, but I understand.
thanks.