From: Richard Collette on
We have two different physical servers for IIS test and development.

On our development box, requests for static files such as .js files have a
content-location header in the HTTP response. On the test box, no
content-location http header is present.

Can someone tell me what controls or otherwise affects the presence of the
content-location http header in the response.

From: Richard Collette on
We resolved this. The issue is that there was a wildcard application
mapping present in the test server. After removing that, the
content-location header went away.