From: DJ on
Hi all,

We have a IIS6 on w2k3 datacenter edition for 2 month. (before we were
on IIS5/w2k standard edition).
Since a week our IIS hang for one web site (we have about 20 web sites
on it). We have to restart IIS or to change the apppool of this site
to 'restart' it.

The french error message is : (translation after)

"Avertissement : IIS n'a pas pu écrire une entrée de journal,
Fichier /
LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT/global.asa Ligne 31 Incorrect syntax near the keyword
'when'.. .

Pour plus d'informations, consultez le centre Aide et support à
l'adresse http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp"

wich mean "advertissment : IIS can't write a log entry, File
LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT/global.asa Ligne 31 Incorrect syntax near the keyword

What mean this error please, how can we trace the problem and solve
it ?
(when IIS hang, he can't connect to sql server 2005, asp and aspx
does'nt work, bug html file can be show)

thanks in advance,

regards

DJ