From: OKLover on
Dear All,

I wonder if any property or method could to check the current document
content is selected all or not?

Many thanks

David
From: Graham Mayor on
If you mean all as in the context of using CTRL+A then

If Selection.Range.Start = ActiveDocument.Range.Start And _
Selection.Range.End = ActiveDocument.Range.End Then
MsgBox "The document is selected"
Else
MsgBox "Only part of the document is selected"
End If

would do that, but it would be better to assign a range rather than a
selection and then you would not need to make the test.
Set oRng = ActiveDocument.Range

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP