From: K on
Hi all, I have to continuse subforms visible on Main Form. The two
subform names are "SubA" & "SubB". I need some code or way that when
I scroll on one Subform then other Subform should also get scrolled
automatically, so like this I can see correct record row. I'll be
very greatful if any friend can help me on this
From: Dennis on
Question:

Will you be doing any additions/deletions/edits to the data in either
subform, or are they basically read-only?