From: Hank Laskin on
Outlook 2003. I continually get an error message each time I close Outlook.
Any Suggestions to stop this.

In Event Viewer I see the following:

Source HHCTRL
Event ID 1904

Also, Source Microsoft Office 11
Event ID 1000
--
Thank you in advance for your assistance
HankL

From: Roady [MVP] on
Hard to tell without the full Event information or Outlook configuration.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----

From: K. Orland on
Event 1904 HHCTRL is related to help files it seems:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1904&eventno=5984&source=HHCTRL&phase=1

--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/