From: gedoll on
Dear all,
I was puzzling on "User Menu Level" for "NAV 2009 Classic with SQL
Server". I want to restrict users' access by "Navigation Pane".
I know if users change "Navigation Pane", NAV system will modify
records in table "User Menu Level" . So I set no permission of insert and
modify on table data "User Menu Level" in role of "All". But that didn't
work. (I tried it on NAV database server and it worked.)
I also tried it on NAV5.0 and the result was same as NAV2009.

I want to know if "User Menu Level" can not be controled on SQL option.
Thanks.

--
gedoll
From: gedoll on