From: Subrata Bauri on
Dear all,

Please let me know, what type of costing should I choose for my Client
(Trading Company), if they have Item Tracking in their Bussiness process ?

Explain if possible...

Thanks .
From: Christiaan on
Hello Subrata,

This is up to the customer and local regulations. It also depends if they
have the same item tracking on inbound and outbound transactions. Specific as
costing method be one to consider as it makes fixed applications. However,
FIFO / LIFO you might also consider. When item tracking is unique (always
when using serial, not always on lot) on inbound item ledger entry then the
outbound will be fixed applied.

Regards, Christiaan.

--
Christiaan