From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
FLCivilPE --

Create a custom Base calendar called 7-Day Work Week and set the working
schedule for 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM for every day of the
week including Saturday and Sunday. Do not include any company holidays on
this calendar.

When you create your custom field, use one of the available Duration fields
such as Duration 1, for example. When you write the formula in the custom
field, instead of using the DateDiff function, use the ProjDateDiff function
instead. Write your formula using this function as follows:

ProjDateDiff([Start], [Finish], "7-Day Work Week")

After creating the custom field and formula, if necessary, press the F9
function key to recalculate your project. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

From: FLCivilPE on

Thank you everyone. I was able to get the calendar durations shown on
my project. I appreciate all your help.

--
FLCivilPE
FLCivilPE's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222556.htm