From: John on
We have a user that RDP's to one of our servers. He needs to copy a file
that is on the server to his computer. The file size is about 40 megs. It
takes around 2 hours to copy this file to his computer.

Is there a way to spend this up?
From: John on
our connection to the Internet is 12meg, the nic on the server is 1 gig.
the user's computer nic is 100meg and he has T-1 speed at his location.

The file copy is going through the Internet, not local

From: John on
no, i havent tried any other as I really don't want to risk messing around in
that area. I was basicly wondering if there was a better way to move said
file.

Thank you for your input. ;)