From: Dam on
I have been working on this for a little while now and can't seem to grasp
the right formula to use. I have columns of data sorted by name to be
tracked daily. I need to then give my boss the information so she can not
only see it daily and monthy which I have figured out - but wants to see
weekly as well and thats where im stumped.

The formula I am using to get the week number populated works great and is
=WEEKNUM(Table1[[#This Row],[Ddate]])

What I need to do is get totals from "Table2" to "Table3" into a weekly
format instead of daily. So in essence everything that says week 1 next to
it - totaled onto table3 in tab 2.

Any input on this delema would be greatly appreciated!

From: Jacob Skaria on
WEEKNUM do not work with arrays. You can use a helper column to get the
weeknum for each row and then use that column in your formula.

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Jacob Skaria on
Please elaborate with an example...and mention how your workbook is
structured and how the sheets are named..

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Dam on

From: Roger Govier on
Hi

Supposing your weeknum is in column H on Sheet1
With Weeknumin A2 of Sheet2 running down the page, enter in B2
=SUMIF(Sheet1!$H:$H,$A2,Sheeet1!A:A)
Copy across through columns C:H
Copy down the page as far as required
--