From: Md. Muhasenul Haque Md. Muhasenul Haque on
Hi,
How can I insert a date which is the first date of the following month of a
given date. For example, I have a number of dates and I need to put the 1st
date of the following month. Can I do it using excel formula? or will I have
to inset the 1st date of the following month manually?
Muhasenul Haque

From: Roger Govier on
Hi

With first date in A1, enter in A2
=DATE(Year(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1)

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Md. Muhasenul Haque" <Md. Muhasenul Haque @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:38109FC4-9661-475F-A707-08C7350A8418(a)microsoft.com...

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5167 (20100602) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Arvi Laanemets on
Hi

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1)

Arvi Laanemets

"Md. Muhasenul Haque" <Md. Muhasenul Haque @discussions.microsoft.com>
kirjutas sõnumis news: 38109FC4-9661-475F-A707-08C7350A8418(a)microsoft.com...

From: steve on
In answer to the last sentence you would need to have a macro enabled
workbook with this macro in "ThisWorkbook"

Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1") = Now()
End Sub

This will automatically enter the date when a workbook is opened

from information at http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/auto-run-macros.htm

Regards
Steve