From: Ana via OfficeKB.com on
Stand in cell A1, enter "=C1"uses the "drag link cell" in the down right
corner of a cell. I will automaticly link
A1 - C1
A2 - C2
A3 - C3 ect

My question is if it is possible to drag horisonal and link vertically???

A1 - C1
A2 - D1
A3 - E1

From: Pete_UK on
Put this in B1:

=INDEX(C$1:M$1,ROW(A1))

and copy down. Adjust the range C1:M1 to suit how far you want to copy
it down.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: steve on
Hi,

Try in "a1"

=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(1,ROW(A3)))

And Fill/Drag the formula down.

Regards
Steve

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

In cell A1, you may enter the following formula

=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(1,ROW()+2))

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Try this…

Copy and paste the below formula in A1 cell.
=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(1,COLUMN(B1)+ROW()))

Drag it to the remaining cells of A column.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)