From: M K on
I have formatted a CD using InCd (Nero) and there were no errors. Every
file/folder I try to copy directly (using Windows Explorer) I get the
following error:

Windows encountered a problem when trying to copy this folder Retry, skip
cancel.

I have tried other files and folders but no luck. I have even turned off
the read only flag.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would entertain using another way
to copy them.

From: Jaymon on
What version of Nero are you using? InCd ver? Use the Nero info tool to ID
the drive string and firmware version for your CD drive..
See the link below..
http://www.iomagic.com/Firmware/NeroInfotool/neroinfotool.html
j;-)

From: M K on
Drive string [2.0] F:\LITE-ON LTR-40125S
firmware ver ZS0K
Nero ver 6,0,0,0 2,0,0,4
InCD 4,0,0,37

From: M K on
Upgraded my firmware to the latest ZS0R
Still wont copy every file.. but it does now copy some. Any other
suggestions?

From: Jaymon on
Yes, update Nero and InCd here..
http://www.nero.com/en/nero-up.php