From: SteveG on
A user reported a corrupted document library to me. When you navigate to the
library there are no documents visible. Opening it in Explorer reveals the
documents. I tried replacing allitems.aspx, but that didn't help. Trying to
view the properties of the library gives an unknown error.

I have moved out all the files and want to delete the library, but I can't
since I can't get to the properties page.

I opened the site in SharePoint Designer. The document library is not
visible in the folder list or content tab. I can only see it in the Data
Source Library list, but that doesn't allow deletion.

Can anyone suggest a way to delete it?

Steve