From: Aleš Kyral Ale� on
Hi.
I have one list with names. The are columns [name] and [surname] . In this
list I have also computed column [name and surname] that is defined like:

= [name] & " " & [surname]

Now I have another list where is column pointing to column [name and
surname]. When I click on edit/new, everything is fine. I see combobox with
whole name. But when I create a view as datagrid, so in comboboxes of recodrs
are "string;#" on the begining:

string;#John Brown
string;#Tom Jones
string;#Alex Lee

This occurs only on one machine. In December 2009 was everything fine. I'm
using WSS 3.0 Czech and MS Access 2003. Where is the problem? Thanks