From: AJ on
Hi Guys

I have an existing deployment of WSS3.0 in a farm configuration, with
only 1 WFE server at the moment. I want to add a second WFE server and
then load balance using WNLB. I know how to add the second server into
the farm and I know how to configure WNLB. I dont know however what I
need to do at the SharePoint Web Application level, do I have to
update any settings on my web application, configure AAM etc. I am
publishing the SharePoint servers via ISA at the moment so I will need
to re-point my publishing rules to the NLB cluster FQDN.

TIA

AJ