From: Magnus �sterberg on
Hi folks!

My first message in this group... My company is about to start using WSS
3.0.

It all looks great. One thing we'd like to achive though. That's being able
have a link library in which each list item can have its own meta data.
Using
Content Types, one can store list items like this. But, the columns
contained
within the link list are really from the list itself. Not the meta data
columns
of the list item being linked.

We'd like our end users to be able to by clicking/selecting a list item, the
columns list updates with the linked items meta data columns.

Alternatively, that by choosing "View properties" one could have a window
opened
displaying the meta data columns of the list item being linked.

Can this be done? Maybe by modifying a Web Part?

Kind regards,

Magnus �sterberg
Quality Assurance Analyst
Hogia Ferry Systems