From: Ram on
Hello:
While I was trying to reinstall MS Office 2003, it was taking so long when
the following message appears, not sure what to do on this...

"Waiting for cabinets to be cached local installation source, File:
A2561405.CAB"

Regards,
Ram

From: Gordon on
"Ram" <Ram(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
> While I was trying to reinstall MS Office 2003, it was taking so long when
> the following message appears, not sure what to do on this...
>
> "Waiting for cabinets to be cached local installation source, File:
> A2561405.CAB"
>
> Regards,
> Ram

So please start a NEW thread as your problem is totally different to the
post you replied to....
--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level