From: Sunshine Kid on
:frown; I have Dreamweaver MX 2004 and then upgraded to Dreamweaver Studio MX
2004 and decided to upgrade to Studio 8. At the time I got the Studio 8 I also
upgraded my computer and now my purchased flash buttons do not work on my
system. I get an error message Macromedia Dreamweaver Could not create the
flash button because a component of Dreamweaver is missing. Please reinstall
Dreamweaver. We tried uninstall and then reinstall and still no fix. My husband
tried the software on his lap top and they work fine. I did have Contribute
installed but uninstalled it . 1. What would the missing component be? and 2.
Why didn't the reinstall work? Thanks for the help. I need to update a
couple of sites that use the buttons and can't so far. Carol