From: RERAA on
If cell B3 is between a number range and another cell in same Row =(Z) count.
As cells are populated the count will increase. So the cell must be between
10 and 20 and the second cell must =Z to count as 1
From: Glenn on

http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions04.html#SumProduct
From: Ron on
'IF' you gave a clearer explanation 'AND' gave some examples we may be able
to help you 'count'
"If cell B3 is between a number range" What is the number range?
"another cell in same Row =(Z) count" Count what?
"As cells are populated" What cells?
"So the cell must be between 10 and 20" Why?
"and the second cell" What second cell?
"the second cell must =Z to count a 1" What is the logic here?
I sure you must know what you mean but I'm not so sure anyone else will !!!