From: Suresh Lohar on
Friends,

I received a work sheet from my friend which has data from a1 to m60.

But surprisingly after the column M, whole letters are invisible and same in
the

numbers after 60 it is invisible, like sealed with a color pack.

How do I see number 61 onwards and column M onwards N O P etc etc ..

Please assist..

Thanks

Suresh

From: Luke M on
Sounds like your friend hid the columns/rows. Column M, and drag to the
right. Then right-click, unhide. Repeat similarly for rows.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Gord Dibben on
CTRL + a(twice in 2003) to select all cells.

Or hit the row and column intersection button at top left to select all
cells.

Format>Rows>Unhide.

Format>Columns>Unhide

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP