From: joemc911 on
Unfortunately it did not but thanks for trying! I continued to do some
searching for an answer and I found a formula that worked. Now my only
problem is I have to research why it works but for now it does. I just don't
know formulas that well yet and don't understand all the operands and
statements used.

This is the one I found that worked: (Copied from
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/cell_counting_techniques/)

To count the number of cells that contain a value between 1 and 10:

=COUNTIF(data,">=1")-COUNTIF(data,">10")

Once I edited for my data and cell ranges it worked perfectly!

Thanks once again for the effort! I would bet I will be back for more help
as time goes on and I try to learn more.