From: Keith on
Take 2 - I don't think my first request got sent.

I am attempting to count the number of cells in AB2:AB26 that have a number
less thn zero. I have attempted this formula without success:

=COUNTIF(AB2:AB26,<0)

From: Max on
=COUNTIF(AB2:AB26,"<"&0)
--
Max
Singapore

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

try this

=COUNTIF(AB2:AB26,"<0")

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Keith" <oldpos(a)internode.on.net> wrote in message
> Take 2 - I don't think my first request got sent.
>
> I am attempting to count the number of cells in AB2:AB26 that have a
> number less thn zero. I have attempted this formula without success:
>
> =COUNTIF(AB2:AB26,<0)

Pages: 1
Prev: Date formula
Next: how do i calculate a %