From: John Adair on
No free samples this week but there are discount codes to collect for
anyone that talks to us at the stand this week at ESC. I might even
make a special code award for anyone that spots the unannounced
product on the stand.

The Craignell2 boards themselves are really nice. They are one of my
favorites. We won't spec them to this but I have seen one of these
work from a lot less than 2V all the way up to 5.5V. I have even
programmed them at 2V. The pullup structure with the bus switches
actually allows operation with external logic at these extremes of
voltages provided the external stuff runs at the suitable voltage
levels.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd.

From: whygee on
John Adair wrote:
> The early board range names are actually our local Malvern Hills -
> Broaddown, Raggedstone, Hollybush. We did miss some of these as being
> inappropriate, boring, or even indistinct, e.g. Hangmans Hill. The
> later product familiy names are from the Galloway Hills in Scotland
> where there are more names of distinction. The later names also have a
> size link. It's not a totally accurate naming system but we give
> brownie points to anyone can pronounce them properly. Maybe I will
> keep score this week in San Jose and see what percentage get them
> right or nearly so.

OK it makes sense for me now :-)
I have absolutely no Scotish culture,
which explains why I missed all the references.

Thanks everybody,

> John Adair
> Enterpoint Ltd.
yg
--
http://ygdes.com / http://yasep.org
From: Pete Fraser on
"whygee" <yg(a)yg.yg> wrote in message news:hr6u4o$t96$1(a)speranza.aioe.org...

> I have absolutely no Scotish culture,
> which explains why I missed all the references.

Don't feel too bad about it.
I spent the first 22 years of my life in Scotland, and had
always assumed these names were Welsh.