From: Gntlhnds on
I have a form in datasheet view and I have a control that allows me to view
and hide various fields. I would like to be able to click a button to create
a report for printing using the fields that are visible on the datasheet. I
don't need to be able to save the report for later use. I'd like it to open
the report in layout view so I can edit field sizes and what not to ensure
the report fits on one page (usually). Thanks again!
From: Duane Hookom on
I would just push the data to Excel.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"Gntlhnds" <Gntlhnds(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a form in datasheet view and I have a control that allows me to
> view
> and hide various fields. I would like to be able to click a button to
> create
> a report for printing using the fields that are visible on the datasheet.
> don't need to be able to save the report for later use. I'd like it to
> open
> the report in layout view so I can edit field sizes and what not to ensure
> the report fits on one page (usually). Thanks again!

Pages: 1
Prev: Rerun query
Next: Calculate 30 minutes earlier